presents Public Access
Copyright © 1999 VIKRAM BADRINATH, P.C. All rights reserved.
NOTE: Postings made to this board are NOT CONFIDENTIAL.
This section of our Website allows you, the user, to interact with other individuals, attorneys, or organizations interested in Immigration & Nationality law. If you are in search of someone familiar with your situation and need advice, or just an attentive ear, this is the place to leave your message.
1. DO NOT post messages with "Urgent, Emergency, Look Here, Help, Important." Everyone's posting is important and will be answered according to placement on the list. These types of messages will be removed.
2. DO NOT post more than one message. If you have more than one question, please ask it in a single inquiry.
3. DO NOT post messages regarding the solicitation, advertising, or promotion of private products or services. These types of messages will be removed.
4. DO NOT post MULTIPLE messages. Messages will be answered as quickly as possible. By posting multiple messages you will overload the message board. These types of messages along with the original will be removed.
5. DO be detailed in your questions. Please specify all relevant and necessary information in order to answer your query (including where applicable, but not limited to: country of citizenship, current immigration status, date of entry into the United States, date of visa expiration, etc.) Questions that do not contain sufficient information will not be answered.
Postings (messages, comments, etc.) made to any IMMChat™ Board are done at the express consent of the poster and shall constitute a waiver of the attorney-client privilege and privilege of confidentiality inasmuch as these postings are disclosed and made available to third-parties. Users desiring that such postings and any content contained therein remain confidential, should refrain from posting messages of any kind. Private search engines/companies (e.g., Yahoo, Excite, Altavista, etc.) may link messages from this site to their own directories and/or indexes, including your name and email and other indentifying information, if you do not wish this information to be disclosed, DO NOT post a message. Once posted, messages will not be removed. Information and/or opinions offered in connection with a posted message are for educational and information purposes only. Finally, transmission or receipt of the information provided on our web site is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.
[ I agree to the above ] [ I do NOT agree ]
100 North Stone Avenue, Suite 302
Tucson, Arizona 85701-1514, U.S.A.
Phone: (520) 620-6000
Fax: (520) 620-6797
Home Page | Contact Us | Immigration Law | Attorney's Corner | Favorite Links | About Vikram Badrinath | BIA Decisions | Latest News | Visa Bulletin | Professional Visas (H-1B) | Employment Authorization
("Work Permits") | Applying for U.S. Citizenship | Message Board | SEARCH | Code of Federal
Regulations | Privacy | Links | Advertising | Internet Marketing | Dislcaimer | Copyright | Security
Copyright © 1998-1999 VIKRAM BADRINATH, P.C. All rights reserved